Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sell costumes on eBay.

Sell costumes on eBay.

I like to dress my kids in somewhat original clothing. I have nothing against popular clothing stores as long as their outfits create a look and as a whole, they appear put-together (which is funny because generally I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl).

This follows over into Halloween costumes. My favorite baby/toddler costumes are by designer
Tom Arma. I bought these costumes for my kids for Halloween :



but I made the mistake of asking them what THEY wanted to be so instead they are going to be these:



I am always reluctant to buy my kids clothing with licensed characters on them and for the most part only give in on things like pajamas and diapers. But I have to admit, they tried these costumes on and they are really, really cute. And because the Arma costumes are Limited Edition and sell out, I listed them on eBay and already sold one for four times the price I paid. Time to look over those Pottery Barn/Restoration Hardware catalogs again . . .

2 comments:

Liz Stanley said...

so cute! i still like the ones on top the best. i cant' wait for babies!

Michelle Taft said...

i like the first ones better too but i suppose halloween IS for the kids (though i call dibs on half their candy).