Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Download Curious George Soundtrack.

Download Curious George Soundtrack.

I love when the kids request to watch this movie because I really like the soundtrack. Am I a total mom or what? Or am I just completely in the dark having not heard Jack Johnson before?

Well I've been listening to his stuff all morning and plan to download some of his music today for both the kids and myself. I love it. His music video with Curious George is pretty cute too. I've crossed the line from actual cool to "mom cool", haven't I? I'm still some sort of cool, right?

6 comments:

Liz Stanley said...

How long have you lived in Utah and never heard of Jack Johnson?

Michelle Taft said...

uhm, i really hadn't heard of him. why would i have heard of him living here?

Liz Stanley said...

it just seems like everyone i know in utah love him

Anonymous said...

You are still cool, even if you did discover Jack Johnson through Curious George. Better through it than not at all! He's great.

Michelle Taft said...

It's a sad day when your 2 and 4-year olds keep you in touch with new music.

BloggDog said...

I downloaded his latest album for you today from AllofMP3.com

How about that berry cobler thing sometime soon...OOOhh and some Cookies!