Thursday, October 12, 2006

Buy more bath towels.

Buy more bath towels.

We don't need more bath towels. My husband got obsessed with buying bath towels when we moved in and we have six new grey towels for the two of us in the master bath. When we were at our second store picking up numbers 5 and 6, we also picked up this hand towel for the guest bath. When we looked at the receipt in the car, we planned take this ridiculously priced $15 hand towel back. But I ended up putting it in the guest bath anyway and turns out it's freakin' awesome. It's not only super-soft and a pretty color but it's made of a microcotton that dries your hands in one swipe. Totally worth it. If we didn't already have 6 new bath towels, I would have gone back for one this kind already. As it is, I still plan on picking one up next time I'm in there with 20% coupon. You can never have too many bath towels, I always say.

No comments: