Monday, October 23, 2006

Go to dance class.

Go to dance class.

I went to Odyssey Dance Theatre's annual performance of "Thriller" Friday night with a friend and loved it. The best part though had to be recognizing Ben from "So You Think You Can Dance." And (especially in a Jane Fonda workout getup), he can.

It also made me feel really old and miss dancing though. I have filled my dance craving in the past with Playstation 2's Dance Dance Revolution but the much better solution was Nike Rock Star dance classes at my gym. It's now a 30-minute drive away so I haven't been since we moved but as soon as I get my Tahoe back, I'm committing to get back into them. That is, until my membership expires in January. Then I think I'll have to admit I'm old and convince my hubby to take Ballroom classes with me.

Also, I wondered, am I alone in thinking that Ben looks just like Jon Heder, post Napoleon Dynamite? (They can both dance too.)
Jon Heder Ben Susak

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! He looks Just like Napoleon, I never noticed.

Anonymous said...

1.) Dance Dance Revolution is awesome. Especially when you have 2 dance pads and can have "dance-offs".

2.) Tyler and I took ballroom dance classes - they were so much fun. And he actually enjoyed them. But don't tell him I told you.

3.) I can't get past Ben's hair. But he is very talented. I love So You Think You Can Dance. I had a season pass for it on my TiVo. There, I admitted it.