Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Rent Charlie Brown Movie.

Rent Charlie Brown Movie.

I remember this movie being on TV Halloween night every year when I was kid.

I vividly remember this movie and David Copperfield magic shows. I checked the listings and neither are on TV tonight. The scariest thing on tonight is "Dancing with the Stars".

So I am going to try to squeeze in a trip to the movie store so my kids can carry on the tradition-- but what do you think my chances are of finding this available on Halloween day?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown was on this past Friday! A classic. As were the David Copperfield specials - oh how I loved watching those. Which as I type this, I realize is a rather embarrassing admission. Happy Halloween! Good luck finding Charlie - maybe if you wait for it to appear like Linus waited for the Great Pumpkin, the DVD will come to you. :)

Liz Stanley said...

Yeah I saw it on friday night too. Are you going to post pictures of your kids in costume?

Michelle Taft said...

So sad I missed it. The one Friday of the year I actually get out of the house...
Halloween pictures comin' up...