Monday, October 09, 2006

Buy birthday gift.

Buy birthday gift.

My niece turned 5 this weekend and my sister-in-law threw her birthday party at the University Union Center, which was brilliant. Her husband is a student and employee so they got hooked up with a free room for festivities down the hall from the bowling alley. My daughter thought college--decked out with pool tables, table hockey, and arcade games,--was the coolest place ever. I wonder what year she will be in school before she realizes college isn't all fun and games. (Just mostly.)

My daughter picked this out as the gift. It was a hit.
My two year-old son threw a fit in Target because he wanted it so badly too. Then he threw a fit in the car. Then he threw a fit at the bowling alley.

He's a doll.

To be fair he was much cuter Sunday when he was excited about going to church.

4 comments:

Liz Stanley said...

that last picture is SO CUTE! he looks like a little man. and nice haircut! i like it. remember when he feel asleep in my arms when we visited?

Liz Stanley said...

i meant fell. i didn't feel him, i promise

Michelle Taft said...

ha.
you two were too cute how how he totally cuddled into you.

Liz Stanley said...

yes, i was hoping he sensed my fertility. guess not. boo