Saturday, September 30, 2006

Find babysitters.




















Find babysitters.

My husband and I never go on dates which is probably why we watch so much TiVo and rent so many movies. It's really not our fault, we have no realtives closeby and move all the time (this is our eighth home in seven years) so we don't know any babysitters.

Hopefully this will change now that we are settling into our neighborhood but so far our Saturday night plan pretty much consists of watching TiVo-ed college football. But next time we go on a date I want to wipe the dust off my golf clubs and head to the range.

This range is the closest to us and I've been wanting to go for like a year. It has a double deck practice tee with thirty-three lighted and climate controlled, covered hitting areas so no weather excuses--we can go 364 days a year (they are closed Christmas). It reminds me of a movie but I can't quite recall which one. Anyway, feeling like you're in a movie is much better than watching one anyday. Fore!

No comments: