Thursday, September 14, 2006

Start a blog.


Start a blog.

I want to have a blog. I don't know why because whenever I read someone else's blog I most often think how much time it must consume in that person's life and of what little value it is to themselves or anyone else. But that didn't stop me from becoming addicted to a few materialistically-driven blogs as a daily guilty indulgence.

I decided though, I would not start my own blog until it had a positive purpose in my life. Today, while eating a turkey and avocado sandwich for lunch, I found the inspiration. I mentally added to my lifelong to-do list that I needed to eat more avocados. Then I realized I already spend way too much time making growing to-do list every day. Might as well make it a blog and cross of my first task:

Start a blog.

No comments: