Saturday, September 16, 2006

Get TiVo.


Get TiVo.

My biggest argument for TiVo is this: Soon after moving from our double dual-tuner TiVo house into our TiVo-less apartment, I put the kids to bed (having missed all of my favorite programs) and walked into the the living room to a disturbing sight --my sports-fanatic manly hubby was watching no other than "Little House on the Prairie". And not just casually, he was fully involved. This happened on more than one occasion. I couldn't blame him. There was nothing else on. Is this the life of people without TiVo? Well, that is not the life for me.

We are finally in our new house. Direct TV is hooking up our satellite today. These are the first programs on my to-do list to schedule for recording (in no particular order):


(this one is just for me)

We will miss this one:




And we will NOT be recording this one:

4 comments:

Liz Stanley said...

i feel like if i had TIVO i'd spend all day watching tv and i feel like i already spend too much. but i secretly want it anyway of course.

Michelle Taft said...

actually it allows you to watch TV whenever you have the time instead of putting other things aside to watch TV-- and you can fast-forward through commercials and timeouts--thus SAVing time. and that's my second argument.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I agree - I watch a lot less TV having tivo - plus I get to watch what I want!

Michelle Taft said...

exactly. take last night for instance. instead of watching every game we already watched that day over and over on sports center all night, we were able to watch a tivo-ed CSI we missed while we were watching grey's anatomy last week. you can't beat that.