Thursday, May 10, 2007

Vacuum House.

Vacuum House.

We have been through 5 vacuums in the past 2 years.

Two of those were in the past two months, and when the last one stopped working a couple of weeks ago, I was finally ready to admit there may be a problem with the operator of the vacuums, and not the vacuums themselves.

May.

Not that I am a particularally wreckless vacuumer. Sure, I suck up a cord here and there, get a bathroom rug caught in the brush everyonce in a while, and maybe now and again send a coin or two tumbling around the belt, each time, but wreckless? Nah.

Regardless, since the others were all from Costco and returnable until I wore out my vacuum privileges there, I am vowing to be more careful with our new vacuum, which although is the least expensive one yet, has killer reviews and so far (it's been used once today and I cautiously only sucked up one rug and it only smelt like burning rubber for like 2 minutes), I like and recommend very much.

1 comment:

Sue said...

For some reason Mike knows a lot about vacuums, so if this one stops working (hopefully it won’t, but with your track record…ha-ha) give him a call and he can recommend a good one.