Monday, May 07, 2007

Broaden Shopping Options.

Broaden Shopping Options.

I just bought myself a super-cute, sporty, kelly green sweatshirt for $4.99 at the mall! It was so cute and soft, I turned on the A/C in the house just so I could wear it. My husband even commented how much he liked it when he walked in the door and saw me in it.

Best part? I bought it on the clearance rack, at The Children's Place, in the boys section.
Life is full of surprises.

Note: For those of you who demanded picture proof I don't look like I'm wearing my kids' clothes, here you go . . .


4 comments:

Sue said...

I am very impressed with your great find. And by the way that green looks great on you.

Liz Stanley said...

sounds cute. let's see a picture!

brooke said...

I am still skeptical. I want to see a picture. For some reason I just have this picture of you in a sweatshirt that barely comes down to the top of your jeans and stops about 3 inches above your wrists on the sleeves. Am I right!?
And I am impressed that your husband made a comment on clothing. My husbands only comment, EVER is "is that NEW!?" (meaning you better not have gone shopping AGAIN!)

Michelle Taft said...

nope, totally fits. if anything it's a little big. ask susannah, who commented above and saw it on me in person. i will post a pic when i get around to it too. i like my sleeves long and these don't cover my hands but this totally comes past my wrists and it's not short at all. i'd bet it would even fit you too. i'm telling you, check out TCP next time you're at the mall.