Sunday, December 17, 2006

Fill gas tank at Harmon's.

Fill gas tank at Harmon's.

I have taken notice that a new grocery store nearby consistently displays gas prices about 2 cents lower than the local competition.

To sweeten the deal, they also offer up to 30 cents off when you buy your groceries there.

A big grocery shopping trip there last week put me over $100 which got me 20 cents off--and put my price per gallon at $1.89!

I filled up my Tahoe for $35 and I saw it dropped another 2 cents a gallon this weekend. This time last year it was costing me $60 a tank. Time for a road trip?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We would be more then happy if you took one of those road trips up to Victor to see your favorite in-law family (Hint, hint) :)

Liz Stanley said...

um, yeah you need to come see me in new york! (well actually... technically nj...)