Monday, December 11, 2006

Shovel Snow.

Shovel Snow.

We got a LOT of snow last night.

It pretty much figures. I had been waiting two weeks for snow so that we could take our family photo outside with a backdrop of pretty Christmas white. Yesterday around noon, I got tired of waiting and had my mother-in-law come take a picture for us. So an hour later, what happened? The temperature dropped and the snow-fest began.

Also, conveniently, my hubby, who threw his back out putting up the Christmas tree two weeks ago but was finally feeling better, had a sudden injury relapse as the snow started piling up on the driveway.

Which is why I am now laying helpless on the couch with his heating pad on MY back after shoveling snow for TWO HOURS. Tell me again why I wanted my driveway that big? All I have to say is Santa better be bringing me my basketball goal to make use of that big, perfectly cleared basketball court.

2 comments:

Michelle Taft said...

it looks like we may be inheriting one from jake's grandpa after all, yeah!

Liz Stanley said...

jealous! i want snow. it's 50 degrees here. but i know i'll eat my words soon.