Monday, November 13, 2006

Get iPod.


Get iPod.

OK I know I am the last person in the world to get one of these, but seeing as my day has been consumed with the tunes of Laurie Berkner and Dan Zanes -- and the fact that when i get the chance I opt for silence over noise--I haven't really felt the need. Until now.

My only opportunity to listen to music, really, is in the car-- but my CD player in there doesn't work. I've been feeling the need to re-connect with the Southern me lately and my argument is this: A new iPod (that I can get a radio tuner for and use in the car) would allow me to absorb myself with country music and tap in to those southern roots ...and would cost far less then plane tickets for the family to Nashville. Sounds like a deal to me.

3 comments:

Liz Stanley said...

i think an ipod is overrated. i only use mine at the gym if one of the tvs isn't available. however, if you are getting it for your car make sure your cd player in the car has an auxillary outlet for a chord to connect to the ipod or it won't work

Michelle Taft said...

yeah jake has some thing that plugs into his ipod that is like wireless and just tunes to the radio frequency or something. i mayj sut have to find a way to steal his.

BloggDog said...

is this like a christmas hint....