Friday, November 17, 2006

Drink more hot chocolate.

Drink more hot chocolate.

I escaped the house and kids tonight (while my hubby was delighted to stay home and play his new XBOX 360 and watch basketball) and went to Starbucks for hot chocolate with a friend.

Hot chocolate is one of the few redeeming quailties of the cold winter.

We sprung for the peppermint flavor and it was delish. It reminded me of something and it didn't hit me until I got home that is was this. This stuff is heaven. It tastes like liquid chocolate. My mom buys it for us for Christmas and my husband literally hides it so he can have it to himself. I can eat this stuff right of the can, which is quite endearing itself (the can, that is, not me eating out of it).

1 comment:

Liz Stanley said...

i had the peppermint hot chocolate from starbucks too this weekend! it was great, but what was even better was the caramel apple cider that jared got. mmmmmmmmm delish! i've been thinking about it ever since.