Sunday, April 29, 2007

Wish Kristin Happy Birthday.

Wish Kristin Happy Birthday.

Today is my best friend from high school's 28th birthday. I have a tradition of thoroughly embarassing her for her birthday--gifts given at school that were wrapped nicely and ripped open in front of a crowd only to be packaged again in feminine product boxes, envelopes sent in the mail with pictures of her in her skimmies on the outside--I was a great friend like that. We live across the country from each other and I so rarely get to see her and miss her tons, but this year I decided a photo tribute on my blog would still keep the tradition in place.




Happy Birthday, KristOn!





6 comments:

Liz Stanley said...

Cute pictures!!! happy birthday kriston!!

sweetpea said...

Your photos bring back sweet memories of you and Kristin. Those were the days. Happy Birthday KristOn!

Anonymous said...

You are TOO sweet MEshell! We really were some hot babes back in the day in our face masks and tie dyed shirts!! Thanks for making me laugh! I CANNOT wait to see you this fall!!!!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness - that is way too awesome. Of course, I'm a fan of anything that might embarrass Kristin even just a little bit. :) Happy Birthday lady! People with April birthdays are the COOLEST.

Michelle Taft said...

Oh Jen I've got a great pic coming up with you in it!

Jen said...

If it involves me, wearing tights, I'm DYING with anticipation. :)