Friday, April 27, 2007

Send swap package.




Send swap package.

I signed up for this swap a few weeks ago--the idea behind it was basically, you find 3 "mellow" (this is up to interpretation) items in the same color family, send them to a stranger you are assigned who also signed up for the swap, and receive a package of the like in return.


What's not cool about sending gifts to/receiving gifts from a stranger?


My stranger was particularly cool and I received the nicest package full of pink hues! She was even thoughtful enough to include a little something for my kiddos, which they were, and still are, thrilled about.




We must have been on the same wave length because I sent her pinks too! Here is the pic she took when she received it--to my relief, (as far as I can tell) nothing is broken!



Thanks again so much, Laura! Check out all the swap photos on Flickr here.

No comments: