Friday, April 27, 2007

Play Guitar Hero.


Play Guitar Hero.
I knew I would love this game.
What I didn't know was I would love "kickin' my husband's trash" in a video game even more.
Our friends came over and introduced us to the phenomenon last night, inspiring my husband to buy one (well, two) first thing this morning for our house (no doubt so he can practice, beat me, and reclaim his video game supremacy), and also inspiring my friend to start her own sure-to-be awesome blog, "Sue's Fun In the Sun", here.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Boo-Yah! That game sure does R-O-C-K, Rock! You were killer last night. Jake is going to have to practice long and hard to beat you.

LAURA said...

MICHELLE!!
Thank you SO much! I was having a bummer of a day at work and came home to find your perfect package! Thanks!
I love everything and can't wait to display the goods from my first swap in my home:)
xo
laura

Michelle Taft said...

Laura, you are so welcome! You inspired my next post...
And Sue! You are my guitar hero!

brooke said...

LOVE IT! And LOVE kicking MY husband's trash too! I had to thank my mother and tell her that 9 years of piano lessons finally paid off, my musical talent is finally recognized in its fullest.
However, my husband has been practicing all night tonight and I might have to spend a little time in "practice mode" to reclaim my status.

Michelle Taft said...

last night was jake's "world of warcraft" night so i spent a little time working on those hammer-ons and lift-offs! i got a little frustrated when i realized that there's a whole new skill to master and i'm starting over at the bottom of the learning curve!