Monday, April 09, 2007

Play with Kids.

Play with Kids.

The Easter Bunny brought each of my kids a great toy.

My favorite is this Barbie.

Taylor saw an advertisement on TV and loved it. It crossed my mind to consider whether it was some kind of SNL commercial. Alas, it was not.

Let me tell you how it works. You open the dog's mouth by lifting its tail and feed him the tiny magnetic "treats". You then push down his tail and the "treats" come out the other end.

That's right. But the good times don't end there.

Barbie, the community-conscious diva she is, then properly scoops up the mess with her magnetic pooper scooper rod, and deposits it in the doggy trash. The treat-turned-mess then falls through the trash into the conveniently located doggy treat box, ready to be recycled again for hours of pooper-scooping fun.

After viewing the commercial, I told Taylor is was kind of weird. She said, "yeah, but I really want it."

And after playing with her all morning, I admit it is strangely entertaining. Good call, Easter Bunny.

1 comment:

brooke said...

OH my gosh I just almost peed my pants from laughing so hard at that! It can't be real! And yet it is! I have always wondered which Barbie I am and now I have finally found it! Pooper scooper Barbie.