Sunday, July 01, 2007

Throw Chase's Birthday Party.

Throw Chase's Birthday Party.

Chase had his 3-year old birthday party yesterday. After pouring through the party catalog that came in the mail last week, he chose Ninja Turtles as the theme.

Coincidentally, my younger brother, with three of his friends, dressed as the four ninja turtles one day in high school.

My mom thought it clever to overnight that costume to my older brother, who lives in town.



















He accepted the challenge. And it totally made the party.

(I also emailed this picture to his girlfriend, along with the information that it can be made poster-size at Costco for only $9)

To complete the 80's flashback, Chase's big present from us was a new big wheel.



Happy Birthday, Chase! (Don't make fun of my last-minute make-shift Michelangelo Ninja Turtle cake. There was a reserve store-bought cake for guest consumption.)

4 comments:

Liz Stanley said...

ha ha awesome. wait, younger brother? i thought he was older. i'm so confused with all your bros.

Michelle Taft said...

one of my older brothers wore my little brother's costume. quite the feat for my older brother, especially since my little brother was like 15 when he wore it.

Jen said...

I was a big fan of the TMNT back in the day, so I fully appreciate this themed bday party. My younger brother also dressed up like Donatello quite often and ran around the house singing the theme song. Good times. I wonder if HE could still fit in his costume. Doubtful.

Sue said...

Man that kid is cute and Big Wheels ROCK!