Saturday, July 14, 2007

Throw Taylor's Birthday Party.

Throw Taylor's Birthday Party.

Taylor had her birthday party today.

Hello Kitty was the theme for the nine little girls we had over. Jake ducked out near the beginning and left me trying to juggle the craft projects, birthday cake and candles, presents, pinata fanfare, and multiple emotional breakdowns by the birthday girl (we had to have a second round with the pinata where I shook candy out of the headless kitty for only Taylor to grab) all by myself-- thus my explanation for lack of photos this year.

I am all partied out. No more summer babies.
The photos I did get after the party...























(Taylor made this mouse from one of her birthday presents and I just thought it was really cute)

1 comment:

Liz Stanley said...

so cute. i remember my mom giving me a special prize when i didn't win something at my own birthday party. PS i agree with taylor. the birthday girl is SUPPOSED to win. it's her birthay!