Saturday, April 05, 2008

See Blue Man Group.


See Blue Man Group.
Jake and I have always wanted to see blue man group perform and when I found out they were going to be at the local Fourth of July celebration with none other than Miley Cyrus (aka Hannah Montana), I thought it a great summer holiday outing/birthday present for my 5-year old daughter--not to mention tickets were a third of the cost it is to see BMG in Vegas.
Tickets, it seems, were impossible to get. The 58,000 seats sold out in ten minutes. Three quarters of the people who waited in the wee hours of the day before tickets went on sale for wristbands did not get tickets. But lucky me (seriously when it comes to concerts I am really lucky. I have gone to many a concert in my teenage years on a free ride from a radio contest), on a last-minute whim, I had no problems at all buying four of them online. So it's either four tickets with great seats for our family, or selling them on ebay and using the money to fund a Disneyland vacation. Sweet, sweet deal either way.

Yay for teeny bopper Disney artists if we don't go and yay for blue man group and the biggest July 4th fireworks show in the country if we do!

1 comment:

M and N mmm mmm good said...

Well I say sell them. Maybe you could make enough money to go to disneyland and still see the blue guys in vegas!!!! We are talking about going in september, come with us!!