Monday, January 28, 2008

Write retaliation blog post.

My husband thinks he is so funny. Let me tell you a little story. It goes a little something like this:

Boys wants gun
Wife says no way
Boys begs for gun
Wife says no way
Boy buys gun anyway
Wife buys safe and locks gun in safe
Boy asks for combination
Wife says no way (who's laughing now?)

Jake insisted my desire to keep lethal weapons away from a home filled with curious children was because I was afraid of guns. To prove I was not, I let him drag me along shooting. When our friends began taking pictures of me shooting I knew I was in trouble and it wouldn't be long before Jake updated his 8-month hiatus blog. I was right. Read his latest masterpeice here.

1 comment:

Liz Stanley said...

nice. i can't believe you hate bunnies michelle. seriously, how heartless can you be? who do you think brings you candy every easter?