Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Go to Children's Museum.

Go to Children's Museum.

Within the time frame of one week each month, I am assigned 10-12 news stories and required to have them written and submitted, with pictures to my editor. The interviewing process usually takes six of those days and on the seventh day, I write. A lot.
During that time, every month, I become increasingly stressed, provide my children with increasingly less attention, and grow increasingly guilty about the whole process.
This past week extended into about 10 days and the entire family is ready to unwind from it all. One of my favorite ways to reconnect with my kids is to visit the Children's Museum.
I have found it is a deceivingly difficult place to get photos, which is fine, because I can just focus on having fun with the kids. Who doesn't enjoy building things and playing make-believe?




No comments: