Sunday, March 11, 2007

Set Clocks Forward.

Set Clocks Forward.




Best idea ever. If it was so easy to change the law to give us even more daily sunlight, why oh why wasn't this done decades ago?





My only, ONLY concern is the affect this will have on the glow-in-the-dark costume industry for Halloween trick-or-treating, now that there will be less hours of candy gathering in the darkness.





Is it because of all the talk about global warming and saving energy?





And the even bigger question: Is Al Gore going to take credit now for inventing this too?


2 comments:

Liz Stanley said...

good points. the only reason i like daylight savings this year is for lacrosse.

brooke said...

I thought I was excited for this. But here are 3 reasons it hasn't been good.
1. Dark when I get up
2. Tired when I get up
3. Husband thinks he is allowed to golf until MUCH later hours.

Other than that, I love it staying light later!