Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Do Laundry.

Do Laundry.

It was a good thing the family had so much fun at the birthday party because that night was spent cleaning up round after round of kid vomit.

I spent the entirety of that night holding towels under Chase's mouth (a method my hubby was skeptical of but, as I saw it, my only option as my 2-year old refused to use a bowl).

The next day was my turn. Then my daughter's.

Needless to say we had a LOT of laundry piled up on the laundry room. I was once again self-assured I made the right decision on splurging for my new washer and dryer, which are AWEsome and (yay!) I finally get a chance to blog about.

The washer holds 23 towels! So freakin' awesome. (It is the set pictured above, though this is not my photo as my washer and dryer are not displayed in my living room. But how cool is it that they could be?)

I still had to do like 6 rounds of laundry to catch up. Now I just need a machine that folds and puts away . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha i love that you guys were all barfing, seems like that is just natural after going to a big play place like that...

Michelle Taft said...

thanks for the condolences jared