Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wear fleece.

Wear fleece.

Target has had the cutest sock monkey pajamas for boys, girls, men and women. I held out until it all went on clearance after Christmas and then couldn't resist what they had left in our sizes--flannel pajamas for Chase, a fleece robe for Taylor, and fleece pants for me. It was an unnecessary purchase but I don't regret it because they are our new favorite articles of clothing and we have worn them every day since I brought them home. Taylor walking around all day with her robe on over her clothes cracks me up but is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I went to another Target to see what else I could score but not only did they not have anything else in our sizes (I can't think of anything that would delight Jake more than me bringing him home some monkey flannel pajamas), but their things weren't on sale, bummer. Anyhow, I am wearing my pants right now and despite the fact they make me look about twenty pounds heavier, they are so warm and soft and perfect for these cold winter days I don't know why I haven't given in to fleece pants sooner.

No comments: