Sunday, November 16, 2008

Meet a New Kid.

Meet a New Kid.

I love these guys.



Don't know who this is? Maybe you know them better like this:



or this:



That's right. NKOTB 4EVA!

Seriously. The Block 2008: Best concert EVER. Not even as a joke. I truly, truly, LOVE these guys.

And Jordan, my love. I hope you noticed me in my vintage 1989 t-shirt, denim skirt, hot pink leggings, and big hair. Even though they confiscated our signs:



And security kept us from storming the stage. But I hope you still saw the five of us in all of our dedicatory dayglo glory rockin' out and singing along to every word for three hours straight.

You:





Me:



I'll be loving you forever,
Michelle

10 comments:

Amy said...

The best $20 I ever spent. You are the best concert date ever. What a blast. Can't get enough of my New Kids. And we learned so much on the car ride home.

Val said...

You are so hilarious! I would have loved if you could have videoed the entire night. I am glad to see you are true to your original love.

Marci said...

Hey - how come I didn't get any photo recognition? Also, I had to hijack your billowing white shirt video to post on my own blog. I couldn't let that story go by without a real visual for all my friends who would see your post. Thanks for a frat 4 weeks of planning and an unforgetable girls night out.

Alyson said...

Oh nice. I would've loved that concert as well. I am a bit jealous!

Jen said...

Oh sweet - I'm so glad it was as great for you as it was for me. Complete with video posting - even better!

Dear New Kids - thank you for making my 2008 totally awesome. Love - Jen

Michelle Taft said...

APPARENTLY I embarassed my mom with our sign. So I cropped it so she can show her face again at church and you will just have to imagine how clever and funny we are.

Anonymous said...

That's what Mom's are for.

Jen said...

I'm sorry, I just watched the Jordan video again. It's really just too much.

Michelle Taft said...

I know Jen, I know. I laugh every time I watch it. Which is a lot.

brooke said...

I want to see the sign. And I want a pic of your full outfit. And I want you to e-mail me back. I'm demanding, I know.