Sunday, March 23, 2008

Pick Safe Teams in March Madness.

Pick Safe Teams in March Madness.


My winning percentage in my bracket is 17.1%. That's right, I have correctly picked winning teams 17.1% of the time. And we're still on the easy-to-call games.


Apparentally choosing schools based on proximity to locations you have lived in your life is not the best method for picking winning teams. It seems that choosing teams according to their seed yields better results.


Who knew?


Come on Memphis, win it all and redeem me!

2 comments:

Jen said...

You and I will BOTH be cheering Memphis to victory - I picked them to win the whole thing too. And I have them playing Tennessee - so I'm with you on picking teams based on where you've lived. It makes good sense. :)

M and N mmm mmm good said...

Hey Michelle it's Nicole...remember me???? all I can say is at least you try.. I wouldn't even know where to start.