Friday, December 14, 2007

Wrap presents.

Wrap presents.

Remember how I ordered all my Christmas gifts online? Well, Amazon, for some reason, finds it necessary to box each item individually in a box ten times the size of the item being shipped. No lie, ten times. So pictured is the mound that arrived on my doorstep this week. Embarassing.
I have so far convinced my kids the boxes are "stuff for church" and they've totally bought it. I'm waiting for a friend of theirs to point out the obvious and foil my cover though so it's time I get these gifts wrapped.

Because there must needs be opposition in all things, I also had to unwrap the gift that arrived in a box for me! Pictured below is the Christmas gift from my parents. Being the dork that I am, I have been SO excited to get it and can't wait to hang it up, YEAH!


1 comment:

brooke said...

Stuff for church? What is your calling again? Well next year you might not be able to get away with that! I think I would be excited to get so many boxes on my doorstep! Maybe next year you'll have to have them shipped to a neighbors.