Thursday, December 06, 2007

Attend awards ceremony.

Attend awards ceremony.

Cute little Taylor's picture was one of five winning pictures for her school Reflections contest (out of 260 entries in her category grades K-6!).

She was so tiny, when she went up to accept her medal, the vice-principal, who was handing them out, was looking around for her for several minutes before she realized she was standing right in front of her at her feet.

Taylor keeps saying, "I can't believe I won a medal! It's my first one!"

2 comments:

Jen said...

She has more artistic talent at age 5 than I do at age 28. But I'm not bitter. :) Good job, Taylor!

Jlowryjr said...

Yo Michelle-
Camie (Jensen) Christensen set up a website for our freshman ward. Send me an e-mail at joe (AT) spotd . net and I'll send you an invite if you are interested.
Hope things are well!
Joe Lowry