Monday, September 24, 2007

Make Veil for Wedding.



Make Veil for Wedding.

It only took eight years, but one of my brothers got married last week, making me no longer the black sheep in the family. Yay!

Taylor and Chase were both flower girls, er, children. They were both, of course, adorable.

Chase and Nana

Taylor

My sister-in-law put way too much faith in me to make the flowergirl headbands, baskets, and yup, the veil.

I only accepted because my own veil was made by (family secret now being revealed) my father. If Big Al could pull it off, I figured, so could I.

It went off without a hitch! Unless you count the headband being too big for the other flower girl and her refusing to wear it and the bride's homemade veil flying off in the wind and rain in the middle of the ceremony.

Oops. I tried.

(Photo of the beautiful bride only moments before her veil took flight)

Other then that, it was a beautiful and delightful ceremony. Congrats to my bro and new sister-in-law!

(Joining of families representation with flower bouquets)

5 comments:

Liz Stanley said...

awesome! good job. i want to see pics of the newlywed couple!

Michelle Taft said...

I put a few more pics on but it began to pour down rain at the end of the ceremony and I put the camera away and grabbed an umbrella instead.

Anonymous said...

Aw they're both so cuteeee!

Liz Stanley said...

much better, awesome. is this the bro that lives in my neighborhood?

Michelle Taft said...

nope, this is another bro.
:)